Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KPico Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 03:57 AM
    PC reboot automatically
    After login PC reboot or logoff automatically. What could be tha cause? Need help
    askjuba Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2007, 08:52 AM
    Sometimes PC reboot because of a bad fan inside the computer, it could be the fan of the processor or the fan of the box, check at the back if the fan is running and check the fan of the power supply too.
    turrious Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Check your power supply
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2007, 12:23 PM
    This can also be caused by a corrupted Registry. Try booting into Safe Mode, try using Last Known Good Configuration (pressing the F8 key at startup). If all fails I would put the hard drive in another PC to save the data and reinstall Windows.
    allinone Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 12:02 PM
    I my case memory caused this failure
    adec234 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

Dec 4, 2007, 05:27 AM
    Check your power supply if the problem persist write click my computer go to advance tab
    Click startup and recovery click on settings and untick automatic restart apply and click OK
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2007, 05:53 AM
    Are there any sounds before the PC boots up?
    seenu4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 12:49 AM
    Change the operating system
    midnightwolf1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Its your hard drive over heating I had the same prob make sure all the case fans are running
    adec234 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

Dec 12, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Cheek your memory unit, and power supply if they are working well, restart you system and press f8 when coming up choose boot with safe mode.
    If the system boot with safe mode compilily you may have prop with some of your hardware

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pc reboot [ 1 Answers ]

How do I reboot my PC?

Reboot automatically [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Today, at the beginning of my work, I saw that my PC reboot automatically as soon as WINXP is going to be loaded. It a P4 with 2x512 RAM, mother GIGBAYTE. In past days, however, it used to reboot occasionally, but after log in WINXP, but now before log into Windows, it rebbots. I tried to log...

The system reboot automatically [ 1 Answers ]

The system reboot automatically when it runs in the window envirnoment, it has no problem when it runs in DOS mode. Therefore, I formatted the drive, and try to install win 2000 all over again on the system, the system has no problem when it runs in DOS mode, but when the system runs the welcome...

The system reboot automatically when it runs in the window envirnoment, it has no problem when it runs in DOS mode. Therefore, I formatted the drive, and try to install win 2000 all over again on the system, the system has no problem when it runs in DOS mode, but when the system runs the welcome...

View more questions Search