Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dudett21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 12:52 AM
    Concrete Strength
    Does fast drying concrete (the type that sets up in 10 min.) effect the strength and durability of the concrete?
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2007, 08:23 PM
    I believe the product your referring to is a slightly different compound than just a standard concrete mix.

And ,Yes, It can be even stronger, some uses are in manufacturing applications/warehouse flooring repairs,Highway maintenance,etc

A PSI rating that far exceeds standard concrete( also at a greater price per yard too)

KBC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arm Strength for Stunting [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I am trying out for VArsity/JV cheerleading this year, and if I do make it, I will most likely not be a flyer, so I need to probably get some arm strength.I have 2 questions. My first question is how much do I need to be able to lift, and how can I get it?

Strength needed [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, Like many I am currently going through divorce.Sadly as a lot of people find this means that your support / friends disappear so really just looking for people that are going through the same in order to support each other

Strength training [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, can anyone help? I just got some free weights, and I need to come up with a workout regime that I can do at home. I don't have a bench, and everything I keep finding at the store includes excercises requiring a bench, so I have to leave out most of the workout, I am so frustrated! Can...

The Strength of Samson [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Samson lost his power when his hair was cut, why? Take care, Hope12 :o

View more questions Search