Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kujhawk48 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Black CEOs.
    I am doing a project for a Sociology class that is dealing with the percentages of professional athletes that are minority, as well as head coaches and CEOs.

I have been able to find some good numbers on minority athletes, and coaches, but am having a difficult time trying to find out about the CEOs.

Are there any minority CEOs in the NFL? If so, who are they and what team are they with?

I am also looking into the same information for the NBA and MLB, but am just having a harder time finding out the info for the NFL.

If any of you know where I can find that information, or actually know, I would greatly appreciate your help!

Thanks guys! :)
    hixton Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Nov 16, 2007, 01:39 PM
    What about arthur blank of the falcons
    kujhawk48 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 04:06 PM
    I'm only looking for owners/CEOs that are a minority.

Thanks, though!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pink and Black; Black and Pink 2 times is a charm [ 8 Answers ]

Any color combination, any time, its always a good time :)

Black dye [ 1 Answers ]

Well I just dyed my hair about a week ago and my normal hair color in brown I have dyed it jet black. Now I HATE it. I want to know if I their anyway to get the black dye out soon and fast without blenching it or stripping it. And when the dye starts to come out will my hair go back to brown or be...

Natural black hair that's dyed black, how can I lighten it? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi im new to this! Ive been dying my hair black for about 2 years. My hair is naturally very dark brown/almost black already. Id really like to color it a light brown. should i strip my hair color, then proceedto try a light brown? thanks so much for any kind of help!:o

View more questions Search