Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daaburne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 08:04 PM
    what 90's board game has a video?
    My friend had a board game in the 90's that had a video that went with it. I do not remember the object of the game but I remember that while you play the game you must have the video playing. A wizard (I think) would randomly come up on the screen and tell you information. Does anyone remember what this game was called?
    b2busy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by daaburne
    My friend had a board game in the 90's that had a video that went with it. I do not remember the object of the game but I remember that while you play the game you must have the video playing. A wizard (I think) would randomly come up on the screen and tell you information. Does anyone remember what this game was called?
    My kids had a game called nightmare that had a video with a guy that came on and told you things.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2007, 12:51 PM
    I think it was also called Atmosfear
    Nightmare (game - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Atmosphere - Board game [ 16 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a 1990's board game called atmosphere?

1990s little girl's imaginative board game? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like any information as to the title of this game or website with information. You needed 4 girls, who each had a duty(leader, scribe, etc.) and a certain crystal that had a function, and you marked off rooms of your house with little signs and played some game with a plot about unicorns...

I have invented a new board game and need retailers. [ 1 Answers ]

I do not know if I should ask this in here! I have designed a board game that is more exciting than other board games. Where can I find retailers who can convey it commercially? Do I have to register it first? Thanks

Board game name [ 1 Answers ]

I would like the name and maker of a board game we bought for our daughter in the mid 1990's. There were four game pieces that were princesses, named Rose, Amber, Skye, and Violet. The game was a castle that set up in the bottom of the game box. It had a magic wand that you would stick in holes on...

90's Game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the game where you had two sticks (slightly sticky from tape) and then a third stick which had tassels. You tossed the third stick into the air and used the other two to do "tricks". It was popular in the later 90s. I have been trying to come up with the name of it and its...

View more questions Search