Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dfrisco4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 05:47 PM
    Mountain Ranges
    Which mountain range, above or below sea level, is the longest in the world-the Andes, the Rocky Mountains, or the Mid-Atlantic Ridge?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 15, 2007, 05:49 PM
    What is your guess?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whenever you seem to be on top of the mountain the ex seems to come back. [ 4 Answers ]

I just got back from NY to DC yesterday and as soon as I hit my room in a complete high from such a great weekend. And here comes a call from my Ex. I mean I do want to keep open communication there but she has a man(she has still yet to bring it up) and I am moving on and getting on with my life...

Pyrenean Mountain Dogs [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Pyrenean Mountain Dog she is 9 years old. Recently I've found that she is discolourin round the back legs towards her belly area she is pure breed and pure white and the discolourin is like an orangy/brown which is very noticeable, she always scratches the areas she has not got fleas but...

Mountain Height Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I just wanted to make sure I'm doing this right, because I'm not positive I am. Mountain Height Problem: A surveying crew has the job of measuring the height of a mountain. From a point on level ground they measure an angle of elevation of 21.6 degrees to the top of the mountain. They move...

Rats, holes and a mountain house [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a house in the local mountains. The house had been vacant and after finding some mouse droppings I placed some poison pellets to get rid of them. After more investigation I found that under the house (in the build out) there was not only mice but rats. Enough of them that I could see them...

View more questions Search