Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomi_car Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Dots on my penis pictures
    Here are pictures of the dots on my penis I mentioned in a topic some time ago.. Its not a good quality but I think you'll see what I mean..
    So now that u see my dots can u help me with an advice? I am really woried about this.
    Best Regards

>Genital Pictures Removed - CB<
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 15, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Please don't post pictures of your penis. This is an "all ages" site. If you want a medical diagnosis, go to your doctor.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 15, 2007, 04:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    gagggggg!!!!!
    Ya know that could be taken wrongly <eg>
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 15, 2007, 04:11 PM
    Well glad they were removed, did not need to have "that" talk with my granddaughter tonight.

But anything on your penis needs to be checked, please check with your local health clinic or doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White dots on penis [ 8 Answers ]

Help!! I am 16 and I have white dots on the undersid of my bell I am a virgin never dun anything was regurlely but its like they are under the skin I can't se my gp he scares me!! Help! Is their a cure!:eek:

Small red dots on penis [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 26 yr old male I have a few Red small red dots on my , penis they don't hurt but they stay for long period someone told me there most likely fordyce spots but I'm not sure could it be something else I haven't had sex in a year , also someone said it could be from too much masturbation can...

Red dots on head of my penis [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 24yr old male recently started having unprotected sex with my partner and after 4days I've noticed 3red dots around the head of my penis and I don't know what they are... there's no irritation from them any help or advice would be great..

Dots on penis and groin [ 6 Answers ]

I've been getting these red dots on my groin and penis that look like pimples but am not sure what they are and they are not going away. I need help! :confused: And now a rash of sorts is starting on the tip of my penis its disgusting and I need some advice.

2 dots on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

I just came across 2 small dots on my front middle part of my penis. I'm not sure if it is red/black/silver cause it is so small. So I can't see if it's a scab or something. When I touch them a bit it kind of hurts like cause I try to see if its like able to pull out. It seems like if I had a...

View more questions Search