Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    junior54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Toilet water level drops and gurgles while the washer is on spin cycle
    Hi,
    I just noticed that when my washing machine on the spin cycle it causes the water level in my toilet to drop and make a sucking sound. I haven't noticed any odors or slow drains around the house. Is this normal? Is this related to my home's septic system? Or is it just because my girlfriend moved in a couple of weeks ago?
    Any help is much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Alex
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2007, 08:38 PM
    You probably got a vent clogged or you need to rooter your drain line
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2017, 02:05 PM
    Hello Thomas and Caro

You posted your problem on a 10 years old post please open a your own new post for more visibility, also always check the date on the left top corner of the post, Thank

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE Washer won't complete spin cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I bought my washer used. It works fine, until it gets to the spin cycle. It starts to drain, and after a few minutes it will begin to spin and stops. However, if it has no clothes in the tub, it will complete the spin cycle. Once in a while, it will complete the cycle with clothes in it, but it is...

Spin cycle on Kenmore washer [ 1 Answers ]

There is a broken switch on the underside of my Kenmore washer preventing the spin cycle from working. How hard is this going to be to fix?

Whirlpool Washer Spin Cycle [ 1 Answers ]

Just bought a new whirlpool washer (MD#: WTW5790SQ0), the spin cycle on the washer doesn't work on any cycle EXCEPT normal wash. This was determined by: closing the lid, selecting each individual spin option on the dial and pulling the knob out (starts washer). Both spin cycles work on the Normal...

Kenmore washer still has water after spin cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore washer 80 series model 110, After the spin cycle finishes there is still some water in the washing machine. We restart the cycle and then all the water is gone. This doesn't always happen, sometimes it works fine. Any ideas would be appreciated

View more questions Search