Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Satorie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 10:31 AM
    How can I make contact with ghosts?
    I have ghosts in my house, and I want to talk to them. Any suggestions?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 15, 2007, 10:32 AM
    Ask Jennifer Love Hewitt ;)
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Nov 15, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Just talk O.o not to hard. If you feel a presence focus on it and just speak. They probably won't talk back but if they are bugging you ask them to leave you be or ask them to stop. I do not suggest full out summoning a ghost sometimes all it does is piss them off.
    dna Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Nov 27, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Satorie
    Just tell them that you are a friend and that you only want to introduce yourself. They may not want anyone to know that they are there.

Are they doing any harm to you or your belongings?
    missy20000 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Satorie
    Yes you can talk to them but you must be fully cautious I have been through the horror of communicating with ghosts but you do pick it up.you must introduce yourself to them.Make sure they are there by saying"give me a sign you are there and if it's a poltergeist(A ghost that moves object)it will move something if not then it may laugh scream or stomp.do not be afraid to talk to them.
    reyak Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 11:57 AM
    This may sound odd, but a simple introduction may be your best method. Speaking to a ghost is a lot like speaking to an animal at times. It depends on how strong your link is with them. If it is strong, you can almost have a one on one chat, as if he were sitting in a chair in front of you. If your link is not so strong, say, if you feel the pressence, or believe it's there, but not see, or hear it, then it's more of a person to animal thing.

Don't talk down to it, but don't expect any real answers. Talk as a friend. Talk slowely, and calmly,and don't be bossy, ever. Remember, you are talking to a human that has passed, more than likely, and they should be able to communicate back in some way, still, you may have to keep your eyes and ears open, since it may be difficult to notice.

This is my method:

I sit on the floor, and stare right into there eyes (not always possible). I say hello, and introduce myself, and tell them I wish no harm on them, but wish to live in peace among them. I tell them I am a friend if they need one.

Usually I have a spirit board in front of me as I talk, and sometimes I ask a question, but I rarely do as it takes a lot of power to answer in that fashion. I suggest making your own, and not trusing a 'name brand'. Simply because of the effort you put into making it.

I hope this helped a little.
    pleasecometome Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by reyak
    I suggest making your own, and not trusing a 'name brand'. simply because of the effort you put into making it.

I know about boards but HOW do you make one of your own?? This is interesting to me because I had been trying to communicate with someone who recently passed. Dreams were the only way I KNEW how to communicate with him.
    xoxekellyxox22 Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Dec 8, 2007, 03:09 PM
    There are ouijas boards that DO actually work, I have used one and it has worked every time.. it is helpful to go onto Google and search how to use it, you can also search how to make one. They work. But make sure you follow directions.
    pleasecometome Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2007, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxekellyxox22
    but make sure you follow directions.
    What would/could happen if you made a mistake??

Dec 8, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Nothing could happen bad, it just may not work. What I did was I got a white candle, or two as much needed for a little light. With lights off. There should be two of why ou it only works that way. Sit with the ouija board on the table and have the magnifying glass in the middle top of board. Start by moving the magnifing glass three times around board saying "ouija ouija ouija" three times (pronounced wee-gee) then continue on around the board twice more. Then stop at top middle again. Once there begin by asking if there are any spirits in the room. At first it will take a while to get a response. But it will begin to move faster as you continue asking questions.

Dec 8, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Make sure your fingers are lightly set on it!
    AmiliaFehr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 06:15 AM
    I would not recommend using a ouija board or any kind of spirit board.
    If this ghost wanted to harm you or your family, connecting with it through that way could be potentially dangerous. If it is not a ghost but a demon that you are messing with you'll just make it all the more comfortable in your home.
    kristyk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 07:40 PM
    Oujia boards will bring evil into your house it opens a door for spirits if you use it be prepared
    kristyk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 07:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxekellyxox22 View Post
    Nothing could happen bad, it just may not work. What i did was i got a white candle, or two as much needed for a little light. with lights off. there should be two of y ou it only works that way. Sit with the ouija board on the table and have the magnifying glass in the middle top of board. start by moving the magnifing glass three times around board saying "ouija ouija ouija" three times (pronounced wee-gee) then continue on around the board twice more. then stop at top middle again. Once there begin by asking if there are any spirits in the room. At first it will take a while to get a response. but it will begin to move faster as you continue asking questions.
    Something bad could happen if you aren't careful
    StevenDoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2010, 03:45 AM
    @xoxekellyxox22:

- You don't have to move the planchette around the board three times, not at all even. The basic steps is getting the Ouija Board out and using it. No other methods need to take place other than taking the board out of it's box, placing your hands on the pointer, start receiving messages. This pa-lava about lighting candles and turning of the lights doesn't do anything, apart from making the communication more exciting because of the eerie feel.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I contact the number and try and make payment plans [ 9 Answers ]

The paper I received looks like a court document but it's from the Debt collector because I called the number on the paper which is a law office. When you call it says that they are by law requierd to mention that they are a Debt collection agency. Now the paper says I have to show up in 20 if the...

Should I make contact? [ 3 Answers ]

I would apprecaite your help with someone. Four years ago I worked with this guy who was the most amazing person I ever met. I worked with him for approx 14 months anf then I moved onto another job in a different part of the UK. Myself and L got on so well, we just clicked so much so that people at...

When do I make contact? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey all! First off! Yay for me. Cause as some off you know I've hade a problem with my ex... But last night I meet a girl at the club and had a great time sleep over at her place but no sex. And I didn't think anything at all about my ex... witch is a big step for me :) So now for this new...

View more questions Search