Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pjaie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 10:07 PM
    Early prisoner release
    I'd like more information on the early release of prisoner's involved with crack. Why, how, who, where and why.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2007, 11:00 PM
    Good behavior can help, but there's no guaranteed way to know if a person will be released early or not, crack is a schedule one narcotic, I believe, pretty serious penalties for it.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Hello pj:

Well, since they're sentenced to 100 times the amount of time that a powdered cocaine defendant is, they ought to get out 100 times more quick. But they don't.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early release from probation [ 10 Answers ]

Can I get released early from probation in Pennsylvania?

Early release off Probation [ 5 Answers ]

How do you get off probation early or get your probation sentence reduced?

Early release from probation [ 1 Answers ]

I have served 3 years and 3 months of my 5-year probation term. I have completed my community service hours and have paid restitution in full. This was my only offense (PC 487 (a) grand theft of property over $400) which by the way is a non-violent crime. I have no arrests or any negative contact...

Early release from federal probation? [ 7 Answers ]

I was sentenced to 24 months in federal prison and 3 years federal probation with a 23,000 dollar restitution is there any way to be released from probation early without having my fine paid off?

Early release [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering if it is possible for a probation officer to release you earlier from probation than what the judge has sentenced me to in NYS

View more questions Search