Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Nov 14, 2007, 01:53 PM
    Moral Support
    So I need to loose weight. I've been married three year and I've gained 35lbs. I'm at 150 and used to be 115. I've tried but it's so hard since I'm Mexican and I cook with lotz of fat. Okay so at my job I entered this "Holiday Weight Challenge". Starts Monday 19th ends Jan 4th. I know it's the holiday season so that's the Challenge "don't gain it or loose it". So I'm posting this so I can get advice and support from everyone.
    Thanks So Much!
    Farmer Lou Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 08:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotz_of_Questions
    So I need to loose weight. I've been married three year and I've gained 35lbs. I'm at 150 and used to be 115. I've tried but it's so hard since I'm Mexican and I cook with lotz of fat. Okay so at my job I entered this "Holiday Weight Challenge". Starts Monday 19th ends Jan 4th. I know it's the holiday season so that's the Challenge "don't gain it or loose it". So I'm posting this so I can get advice and support from everyone.
    Thanks So Much!
    First of all, don't get down on yourself. 35 lbs. is not that much. Take it day by day, cut back on fat and calories in your diet, by either modifying your regular diet or trying some new recipes. And get moving, exercise speeds up your metabolism! Drink lots of water, this helps also. Remember you didn't gain it overnight and you won't lose it overnight. I lost 120 lbs and kept it off for 10 years, I joined a support group called T.O.P.S. that helped me stay on track. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration and Moral Turpitude [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question about immigration and crimes invloving 'moral turpitude' I find this very confusing. I know that you cannot have more than one conviction of Moral Turpitude, but here is where I am confused: OK. So what if he/she has ONE conviction, but under that conviction there...

Netherlands tired of "moral squalor" [ 21 Answers ]

Changing Patterns in Social Fabric Test Netherlands' Liberal Identity Well I'll be, do you think the left in the U.S. will ever tire of the "moral squalor" they now advocate? It seems the Dutch are not only tiring of the "moral squalor," they're afraid they're losing control of their country...

Moral Dilemma [ 8 Answers ]

I know someone (casually) whose live-in boyfriend has been cheating on her for several months (as in a 7-month relationship with someone else, not just a one-time thing). I really don't know her well, the boyfriend is a coworker of mine. A lot of people know about his relationship with this other...

View more questions Search