Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mary ives Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2005, 02:38 PM
    Missing Driver
    Can somebody help? I have a CD which in part is a train simulator, but I cannot use as I am advised on trying to use, that Driver CNC5232dll is not available. Here's hopng

Mary Ives
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2005, 04:38 PM
    Something is telling you you need a driver to run a CD? That sounds odd.
    What is the name of the CD and who makes it?
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2005, 01:55 AM
    Did you install the train simulator from this CD? If so, try reinstalling.

Also it might be an idea to search the CD for the file. To do this try Start >> Search (or possibly Start >> Settings >> Search). Then in this box you will want to search for "all files and folders" (if it asks you that). Then type in "CNC5232.dll" in the filename box, and in the look in box enter D:\ (or whatever your CD drive is). Might be an idea to search C:\ after that too.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2005, 06:13 AM
    Missing file
    Hi,
    Reading about another similar problem with this .dll file on the web, leads me to believe that this .dll file was not placed on your training CD in the first place... an error on the part of the manufacturer.
    It is supposed to be part of the install CD, but may not be.
    This may or may not be the case, but I would try emailing the maker, company, or name of the CD, asking about this .dll file.
    I do wish you good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have a epson printer epson STYLUS PHOTO 785EPX THE computer went down and my Cd for the driver I LOST and can't find a driver that I can download for xp I check the web for the driver and cannot find it. :-[

Hkdrv driver xp pro [ 9 Answers ]

I keep getting the error box on start-up: "HKDRV Driver is Absent!" I can click it off, but how do you fix this? Thx!

Screw driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have an electrition's screw driver, hand powered, 7 two sided hexigonal bits, (making 14 tips) that I would like to get more of. The bits rest in the end that pulls out and will seat up in the interior of the handle. When you pull the end in or out, it sounds almost hydrolic. The butt of the...

CD ROM driver [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had my CD driver replaced. It worked fine for a few weeks, then :-/, but now when I start up I get this message:"unable to detect ATAPI IDE CD ROM---device driver not loaded." What's up with this? Do I need to replace the driver again? I have defragmented, scanned the disc, and ran...

View more questions Search