Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cltaim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Celebrity funding
    How do you find information to contact a celbrity to ask if they would be willing to support your event?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2007, 09:13 AM
    You would have to contact the person that works for them doing booking, and it's very difficult unless you have very good personal or business connections or unless you are working for a big/well-known charity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find one person who is celebrity. [ 4 Answers ]

Who has any idea how to find one person who is.. celebrity? He's unfortunate. And I love him. I know, I understand what a silly I am, but.. if you have any idea, please just say it.

Celebrity shake diet has any one tried it? [ 7 Answers ]

Has any one tried this diet ? Its meal replacement you have two shakes a day for brekfast And lunch then a normal helthy tea Has any one tried a meal replacement program? If so are they anygood and do they stop you feeling hungry through out the day Any help would be great Cheers Sarah :)

Celebrity clothes [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know who the designer or where I could find Mandy Moore's Beige Dress @ "The Mexican" Premiere, Mandy Moore's White 2 piece swim suit on cover of YM May 2001 Issue, Mandy Moore's Thin White Sweater (kind of see-through) with Spaghetti Strap (underneath) when re-recording for a scene...

Celebrity heights [ 0 Answers ]

What are the heights of Joanna Going, Lisa Eichhorn, and Melanie (70s singer)?

In love... with a celebrity... need help... [ 5 Answers ]

I have a confession to make. I have an undying longing to meet Brenda Song (disney channel actress, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody) but its more than a longing, it's a passion, an obsession. I dream of meeting her and talking to her, and just staring into her eyes... Anyway, my friends tell...

View more questions Search