Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erlobenauer Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Nov 14, 2007, 02:16 AM
    Important for myself esteem
    I am 23 years old. I had two kids in less than two years, one in which was almost 10 pounds. I also had BOTH c-sections so my stomach , needless to say - is horrible. I weighed 210 when I had my second a year and a half ago - and between when she was born and this past may, I am down to 163. I need to desperately lose between 30/40 pounds. What Im wondering is - realistically, can I do this by Mar.2008?

Thank you for reading, and responding :)
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Nov 14, 2007, 02:32 AM
    Aaaawww erlo I don't know anything about weight loss, but you will always be beautiful to us, no matter how much you weigh.
    Hope you can lose the weight :)
    Good luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self Esteem [ 7 Answers ]

Okay for those who have talked to me I'm sure I give off as a person who is completely sure of herself, truth being I'm really not. I smile all the time and talk and act as sure of myself as I can but inside I always analyze everything I do and find everything bad before I find the good. My...

Self esteem [ 2 Answers ]

On the outside my life seems to be perfect. I have to beautiful girls and a loving husband who has put up with so much from me. I do suffer from depression and right now I can't seem to snap out of it. I was married before and basically gave up everything for him and didn't have support from...

Self-esteem and TV [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering if an addiction could be the result of low self-esteem and the desire to have more control in life. Also, I was wondering if there are any good methods of overcoming a TV addiction.

Self-esteem [ 2 Answers ]

Besides the fact that I had been in a relationship for a very long time that I let really break me, or so I still think. I'm not really at the point yet where I see my growth or what I've learned, still, I know I'll get there. MY question is this: What makes a person a worthy person of...

Self Esteem: [ 12 Answers ]

" Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. - Phillips Brooks In what stage are you? HANK :)

View more questions Search