Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prettygurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 05:08 PM
    The nervous game
    This guy on my bus keeps calling me prude, he says to prove I'm not, he says I could play the nervous game , I have had other relationships where I was close to kissing a guy but did not, I don't like this guy a lot, but I want to prove I'm not prude, plus I'm scared he might plus the truth if I do, I kind of want to do it but I'm not sure,what should I do?
    applsvcgirl Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Nov 13, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Honey, don't fall for the oldest "guy" trick in the book. Once you do this then he will want you to do something else that goes a little farther. He will not stop until he can call you a slut for doing as he wants. It's a game. Tell him it's a stupid game and for him to go find someone else to toy with. He want's to make you uncomfortable and to laugh at you. Once you tell him "well fine, then I am a prude. So?" He isn't worth your time or yourself respect. NEVER do ANYTHING with a boy you do not want to do. If they don't like you because you won't do what they want then they didn't like or respect you in the first place. YOU have to go home and live with your decisions. YOU have to like you. YOU will know when you want to kiss a boy YOU want to kiss. Don't do it before then. You want your first kiss to be memorable for a good reason. Not because some stupid punk is daring you to do it, he's probably a disgusting punk anyway and is just trying to get some attention from the other kids. Attention that won't be good for you I guarantee it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Nervous game? & I love YOU? [ 6 Answers ]

The nervous game is where a guy and a girl (guy usually goes first) he will start at our knee and go to your thigh, waist , stomach, and then to your chest, as he keeps asking, nervous, nervous, and my crush asked me if I wanted to play (at that time I didn't know what it was) and so we didn't but...

Being nervous! [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, haven't posted in awhile but wanted to get some advice from all the good people on here. Anyway, I had a quick question. For some reason every time I talk to my ex girlfriend I get really nervous and have to struggle just to talk normal. Most of the time I can cut up and be goofy but it...

Nervous [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to tell if you come in a girl. Can you or her feel it. Just need to know to set my mind at rest so I don't freak. Thanks

View more questions Search