Ask
    BillLloyd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Can you be forced to work more than 12 hous a day
    Can you be forced to work more than 12 hous a day
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2007, 02:53 PM
    Explain this a bit more. What is the job, are you a contracted employee, is this a job where a union is enforce, etc. You can simply call your state's labor department and ask this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forced to work 12hrs/day,7days/wk while pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I work for a large corporation - is it legal for them to make me work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week while I am 7 months pregnant? I am a manager, and the employees would be going on strike, therefore forcing me as a manager to work 12hr days - 7 days a week, or else I will be "fired". I have a...

Kidnapped people forced to work on building US Embassy in Iraq [ 16 Answers ]

Congressional testimony about a contractor in Iraq had Filipino men kidnapped and sent to Iraq against their will to work as slaves to build US Embassy. All under supervision of the US State Department. YouTube - Hearing on US Embassy in Iraq: Mayberry's Opening How will they spin this??

Day one, Water and drain rough in, will it work? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I spent a few hrs today roughing in my drain and water lines. Two concerns: 1) Does it make a difference that I'm coming in from the ceiling, and my stub outs come from the top down, when it comes time to install air chambers, since in essence, they will be upside down? 2),...

Good presur but little water in the hous [ 1 Answers ]

I hope I could please find someone to help me out with this problem, My hous is seventeen years old and this proble just happened . I noticed that the water pressure was going very low the longer I left the hot or cold water on so I checked the gauge in the basement to see what the pressure was...

Day & Night forced air heater keeps blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday my heater was working as normal. Today I replaced the filter in my Day & Night forced air heater. Later I bumped my thermostat when walking by it, but I'm not certain that this caused the problem. My heater turned on and blew hot air. I turned it all the way down, but the fan...

View more questions Search