Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bthdvlr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Jean Marie Renzi
    I am looking for a woman named Jean Marie Renzi located in Reading Pennsylvania. Renzi is her married name and she has gone back to live with her mother, I would really appreciate a maiden name in which I could possibly discover where she is currently located. I believe that she was/is currently married to a Michael Renzi also from Reading Pennsylvania. I have found no phone numbers or addresses in which I can contact her.
    drkeyes4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 06:54 PM
    For Jeanmarie Templin Renzi. She is currently living in Sioux Center Iowa. Her phone number is 7127377260 and her email is [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jean lamarck [ 2 Answers ]

What is the role of the environment in lamarck's explanation?

Marie Antoinette [ 3 Answers ]

Hello,my name is rachel and well I have to do a book report on the life of Marie Antoinette and I read a book about her but it did not have all the information I needed and it is due Thursday! :eek: Can you help me by giving me some more information?:confused: Thanks A lot,...

Jean Robert? [ 4 Answers ]

My grandmother has a painting that is about 75 years old and I can not find who this is. Its by Jean Robert and the title is "On The Canche River". Im not sure if canche is right because some words has faded. It's a #3 with marks SZL and SLL in a circle on the back of the painting. It is a genuine...

Marie Anoinette [ 1 Answers ]

What does the phrase "Let them eat cake mean," and why was it so popular.[

View more questions Search