Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wlai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 12:04 PM
    Scene use cassette player in the classroom
    Forgot the movie name. It has a scene that the student start using recorder to recording, then no student how up but all recorders, finally, the teacher also no show up, but use the cassette player.
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Nov 13, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Think the movie was called "Real Genius" staring Val Kilmer.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Nov 13, 2007, 10:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marriedguy
    Think the movie was called "Real Genius" staring Val Kilmer.

I loved this movie... great job considering this persons discription was very confusing for me to understand.. good work

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie is this scene from? [ 1 Answers ]

Guy is in a bar flirting with a girl, another girl walks in and breaks in on the conversation, guy is surprised to see this girl, girl goes "Honey, when are you coming home, the kids are starting to ask questions" (or something similar to this) The girl he's flirting with backs away and he is...

How to teach an ESL classroom? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been teaching English As a Second Language ESL now in different countries but the systems and rules tend to differ from each other.In China students wants you to sing and dance in class,in Japan they just like discussions while in Korea it was a totally different impression;they prefare...

Teacher hurt in classroom [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Third Grade teacher in Pennsylvania, while I was walking the halls monitoring classrooms during an inside recess, I heard students in my classroom yelling. I ran to my room and found 3 of my students trying to hold up a large dry erase white board (4 ft by 6 ft) that was coming off the wall...

Classroom Management Questions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am taking a course on classroom management at my college and for one of our assignments we are to ask a teacher several questions about their teaching and perceptions of classroom management. There are a bundle of questions, so if you only have time to answer a few or none, please don’t worry...

View more questions Search