Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 11:11 AM
    "error code 008 in gmail account"
    Hi
    I've to send a psd file to someone but my gmail account is unable to send even a jpeg file.how manage it?
    prabhubdk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 12:41 AM
    90% that could be the problem from your isp... especially reliance... so try with different laptop or system... if same talk to your isp... (first you have to check with different laptop and then with same attachment in different domine i.e. Yahoo to gmail)
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2008, 01:28 AM
    error code 008 in gmail account - Google Search

An error codes other than '007' or '008' mean your Gmail account is temporarily unavailable because of an issue with Gmail's servers.. . Maybe you need to reinstall G-mail program.
    woody19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 04:41 AM
    Ox8oocccod error out look express how do I fix it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite HE 4t "F 02" and "Suds" error [ 11 Answers ]

I have an Elite He 4T frontloading washing machine, it is almost 3 years old - no more warranty! It has been giving me the F 02 error code, which is "Drain Problem". There are no items in the drain on the inside of the machine, I tookoff the hose it is clear. I stuck a wire hanger down the opening...

Error code 008 [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I try to send mail I find this message "Oops" error code 008 try in few minutes

"Taking a break conv."? Can someone decrypt girl code? [ 7 Answers ]

so my question is about a conv. Me and I guess know my ex had about 6-days ago, a conversation I knew was coming but was dreading at the same time, I had dated her for 8months (well the next day after this conv. Would have been 8 months, I'm a senior in high school btw) A little back ground might...

""fAIL"" error message [ 2 Answers ]

My dad and mom have a Windows XP administrator account, and then mine is below theres… ? Everytime I log on to my account, an error window that says “fAIL” (typed like that) pops up. Whats goin on?

View more questions Search