Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adkrim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 08:37 AM
    Screaming dryer
    My White Westinghouse dryer - model DE35ORXW4 - is about nine years old and the warranty has expired. It screams terribly then occasionally quietens for a bit. I have read the posts and see that it's probably the ball bearings. I'm not confident about changing them and it will cost a fortune to get someone in. (Anyone out there in the NYC area want to help out?) Is it worth a try or should I just invest in a new machine? It works great when it doesn't wail.
    Thanks,
    Alex
    applsvcgirl Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Nov 13, 2007, 04:48 PM
    This is not a difficult repair are you sure you don't want to try it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help on screaming vocals! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok thanks for at least reading this but anyway... Ok I need help with my screaming vocals. I am 13 and I don't want to hear about how it can mess up my voice I need to hear tips. Im currently into bands like Psyopus, through the eyes of the dead, and some of the great readneck hope....

Kenmore Stackable Dryer/Washer Dryer Squeaks [ 1 Answers ]

We have developed a squeak in the dryer. It does heat okay and clothes are tumbling well. I went online to get the schematics of the dryer drum, but would not know where to start as parts are numbered and not named. Help:confused:

Converting a gas dryer into a propane dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE gas dryer model number dvlr223gt1ww. I need to know what I need to do to convert that into a propane dryer. Please help out. Thank you:confused:

My 2 yr old wakes up screaming [ 4 Answers ]

I Have A 2 Yr Girl That Will Not Sleep Through The Night. We Used To Be Able To Put Her In Her Crib & She Would Fall Asleep On Her Own. Now If We Put Her To Sleep In Her Crib She Wakes Up About 2 Hrs Later Screaming. We Have Tried To Let Her Just Cry But After An Hr It Gets Worse; If By Some...

Electric Dryer verus Gas Dryer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Electric Dryer. It seems to take much longer to dry than my old Kenmore Gas Dryer. Is that natural for electric to take longer, thanks

View more questions Search