Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adjnadine Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Resignation report
    I recently resignated and am in the process of writing a resignation report, depicting resons for my resignation, don't know how to start it. Please help!!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 13, 2007, 06:17 AM
    Do you mean 'resigned' as in quit. Then your resignation report should include all the reasons you resigned. Did you have trouble with fellow employees, supervisors, etc. That should go in your report.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 13, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Generally when one resigns, its simply done in a letter like:

To Whom It May Concern

Please accept my resignation from the company effective xx/xx/xx.

Nothing more than that is required. Some companies do conduct exit interviews to find out why you are leaving. Just tell them the truth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to report someone [ 2 Answers ]

I know some one who is here from iraq and came here as an asylum seeker I don't think he has got his permanent stay yet but I know once they come over here they are not allowed to go back to iraq for a visit but he is going back on the 12 July and is catching a plane to istanbul I think then cross...

Resignation with notice, do we need to pay? [ 2 Answers ]

We have an employee who resigned with 7 days notice. We accepted his resignation as of that day. Do we need to pay the 7 day notice he gave?

Employement Letter wordings and resignation issue [ 2 Answers ]

Thanks For the help

Resignation via email [ 3 Answers ]

I work in the IT industry. Can I resign from a company via email and indicate that the resignation is effective immediately ? I do have another position to go to, and I do not want to go back to my old company. I am not working on any major projects and any outstanding work I can place on...

Should I report or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi experts, I am a new employer, and I have one simple question about reporting 1099misc for one of my independent contractor. Since the condition of Box 7 of 1099misc shows: "At lease $600 or more to report", so what if the amout of a fee paid is less than $600?? Does that mean I don't need...

View more questions Search