Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 10:57 PM
    Did today's crash (Feb 20th) have anything to do with a similar problem? Just had to wonder about another military jet crash...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recovery from crash [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I'm pretty sure that my hard drive totally crashed but I would like to know if there is any way I can get the files I have on it?

Computer crash [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm facing this problem that my computer is shutting down sometimes and dispaying a message mentioning "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" and something like: " settingsmodifier:win32/possiblehostsfile hijack". I have no idea what I shall do. Please any help?!

Hdd crash [ 3 Answers ]

Hi pals One of my hdd has crashed .so is that all the data in the hdd is lost? How can we retrive any important info from tat ? Is there any thing we can do? Is the hdd completely gone or can any one repair it?

Crash [ 10 Answers ]

problem of my computer is it just stops in the middle of when I am doing something and the blue screen comes up with the notice and this is not the first time it happens frequently , the message is like this :Help me please A problem as been detected and window has been shut down to prevent...

View more questions Search