Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dee2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 02:57 AM
    Missed Period , Negative Test
    I am hoping someone has some info , anyway here is my situation , I had my last period on Sept. 22... I should have been due Oct. 23rd. Not sure of exact ovulation date , but I had very light pink discharge ( only when wiping) about 7 days before Oct. period was due... have been extremely dizzy , bad headaches, stomach upset, took home pregnancy test 10 days after missed period , it was negative... I am going to wait and see if I miss my next cycle.. . just wondering if anybody has had this happen , I'm not stressed out over it or anything... so that's not what's going on... I feel as if I'm pregnant , but with the test negative I'm confused... anyway any advice or info would be appreciated Thanks :rolleyes:
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2007, 03:09 AM
    One pregnancy test is not enough. Some women who are pregnant can take one pregnancy test and it will come up negative. They can they take a second and it comes up positive. However the symptoms you described does not mean you are pregnant. The best way to tell if you are pregnant is to visit your GP. Their test gp the most effective. Also if you are not pregnant then they can assist you in finding out what is going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period but negative pregnancy test [ 7 Answers ]

I am 4 days late I have always been regular for as long as I can remember A few weeks ago I learned I had a urinary tract infection and I went to the doctor to get it treated I haven't had any signs since could that be why I am late. I also had intercourse around the time this month I would or...

Missed Period/ Negative pregnant. Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm joelle and I'm 21 yrs old. I went off the mircette birth control pill in October and for two months I had periods that came about 6 weeks apart... before going off the pill and before I started the pill they were like clockwork every 28 days. But I did get those two periods of normal length...

Missed period/negative pregnant test [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I am 25 years old and have an 18 month old daughter. The last date of my last period was January 24-26th. It is March 7th and I still have not started. I took a test on Saturday, which was 4 days ago. It came out negative. I haven't noticed any changes in myself other...

Missed Period/Negative Pregnancy Test [ 4 Answers ]

I am four days late for my period, and today on the fourth day I have a light brown discharge when I use the bathroom and I wipe. My periods are always right on time, I have had no blood. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby, and we do not use protection of any kind. I am 24, I took a...

View more questions Search