Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Nov 13, 2007, 12:00 AM
    Guys being such a drag
    Hi,

I've been enjoying my time at high school (I'm in grade 9 now) but ever since grade 8 students have arrived, hell has come with them. There's these two particular boys (who I could rip there heads off!! :mad: ) have been extreme AHOLEZ to my friend and I cuz' we were doing something that no other girl had ever done, or would ever do at high school. We rode... scooters! Is this such a bad thing? I don't think so. Anyway, they've been calling us scooter breakers because of it, and now if I'm walking with my other friends they start calling them scooter breakers. I now that if they don't shut there mouths I'm going to do some serious damage. HELP!! My fists are heading straight for there faces!:mad: :mad: :mad:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2007, 01:34 AM
    As long as your school doesn't have any rules against them and you are not getting in any body's way you shouldn't worry about it. When I was in 6th to 9th grade and cried to my dad that boy(s) teased me he would insist that meant they liked me and trying to get my attention. Laugh it off when they see they can't push your buttons they will let it go or decide you are pretty cool for not getting upset and annoyed by it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2007, 01:47 AM
    How about showing them that you're a "bigger" person than they are by following the advice in the post above?

Ever heard the expression, "Kill 'em with kindness?"
    nycfunction Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Nov 13, 2007, 05:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by FrOsT_bItE
    Hi,

I've been enjoying my time at high school (i'm in grade 9 now) but ever since grade 8 students have arrived, hell has come with them. There's these two particular boys (who i could rip there heads off!!! :mad: ) have been extreme AHOLEZ to my friend and i cuz' we were doing something that no other girl had ever done, or would ever do at high school. We rode.... scooters!! Is this such a bad thing? I don't think so. Anyways, they've been calling us scooter breakers because of it, and now if i'm walking with my other friends they start calling them scooter breakers. I now that if they don't shut there mouths i'm gonna do some serious damage. HELP!!! My fists are heading straight for there faces!:mad: :mad: :mad:
    The teen years are so hard to fully understand. Be yoruself and in time everyone around you will accept the things you do. The key is patience. Remember, teens like yourself are going through so many changes right now but in time, everything will make sense. I had good times and bad times in high school back in the 1980s. Trust me, don't pay attention to other people because they will drive you crazy if let them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Total drag [ 1 Answers ]

When is the total drag maximum

Speech a drag [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I need some information about Christina Aguilera. You see, i'm doing a speech about her and i would greatly appreciate it if you helped out. This is what my speech sounds like now- Good afternoon, my name is (name here). A hero is a person who is willing to help other people or helps...

Gta sa drag track and jet car [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a jet car and drag track in grand theft auto san andreas on xbox, if there is where are they

View more questions Search