Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melissamoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 08:09 PM
    How many moles of neon occupy a volume of 96.1 L at STP?
    How many moles of neon occupy a volume of 96.1 L at STP?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2007, 08:11 PM
    Is this a homework question?
    melissamoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 11:26 PM
    Yeah it is. I hate chem. And I want to drop my class but I just don't know what to do!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2007, 11:52 PM
    Well, please don't just give up! :) If taking chemistry is something that you need to learn in order for you to get to a goal in your life, then there are at least a few really brilliant people on this sight who are very gifted in the math and sciences! The one thing is, is that we can't just flat out give you the answers to your questions here. You need to show that you have at least made an effort at arriving at the answers yourself.

Here is the link to the announcement concerning how you are to proceed with asking homework questions here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...board-b-u.html

If you need help and would like to discuss things with these people, then just ask away! But, please follow the rules.

One more thing, all of the instruction or advice that you get while posting on this site is FREE! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Moles [ 4 Answers ]

how many mol of carbon dioxide is this? m(C)=12, m(O)=16

Landlord occupy property [ 2 Answers ]

I bought this single-family home with tenant occupied in March 2006. The tenant had a 2-year lease effective Feb. 1, 2005 to Jan. 31, 2007. This lease was expired on Jan 31, 2007 midnight. I did not realize the lease had expired until recently. Neither the tenant had requested the renewal. ...

Moles [ 1 Answers ]

Why does one mole equal 6.02*10^23 atoms?

Moles [ 1 Answers ]

If 2.0 moles of nitroglycerin explodes, what is the total number of moles of gaseous products produced? 4 C3H5N3O9(l) --> 12 CO9g) + 10 H2O(g) + 6 N2(g) + O2(g) How many moles of Al(l) are produced if 4.5 moles of Al2O3(s) reacts? How many moles of C(s) are necessary to produce 3.2 moles of...

My Neon Tetra [ 3 Answers ]

My new Neon Tetra fish suddenly has a swollen stomach, and is not moving fast anymore what is the problem with her?

View more questions Search