Ask
    riverrat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Kenmore Refrigerator
    Kenmore Refrigerator
    Model # 105.70834100
    Serial # EL3111603
    Manufactured: 10-01

Ice builds up in floor of the freezer part of refrigerator. It may be a clogged drain. How do I unclog the drain? How do you get to it? Any special way to clean the drain pan?
    applsvcgirl Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Nov 13, 2007, 04:34 AM
    Remove the inside back wall of the freezer. You can now melt the ice in the drain trough with a hairdryer. Soak it up with a towel. Once the ice is gone poor hot tap water in the trough let it sit and soak it up. Keep repeating this until it drains on its own. Do not use any sharp objects to remove the ice. If it is frost not ice you have a defrost problem not a drain problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Refrigerator too cold. [ 6 Answers ]

Sears Kenmore refrigerator 106.74203400 too cold. Freezer and refrig sections set to max temperature. No obstructions by controls. Milk is freezing.

Kenmore refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

Almost overnight my side by side refrigerator stopped cooling and food in the freezer section began to thaw out. I took the back cover off the freezer section and noticed that the fan is not running. The coils in the freezer are about half iced up and only the very bottom of the freezer is cold....

View more questions Search