Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wonder84lalala Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Trash can Icon on Desktop
    Hi,

I just accidentally deleted the Trash Can icon shortcut on my desktop, how can I restore it?

askjuba Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Let me know what windows you are using, thanks,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trash bin icon on the desktop [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there I have accidentally deleted the trash bin icon on on my desktop. How can I restore it back? Thank you.

Children are not trash [ 41 Answers ]

I certainly never said that children are trash. I would never say anything like that about children. I love kids, if I could be a part of this boys life I would I and I was tryign. But you all seem to be missing the big picture his mother is refusing to let me have any contact with him. So blah,...

Trash removal [ 1 Answers ]

Trash removal accrual for January 1,000 Trash removal accrual for February 1,000 Trash removal paid in March for January through June 6,000 a) Prepare journal entries in January, February, March and April including reversals of accruals, A/P and payment of A/P b) What is March’s trash removal...

Putting a working icon on desktop [ 1 Answers ]

I have an image for an icon... but it's not in .ico format. Don't have any software to do that yet, but will get it and/or take suggestions as to what's good and prfereable free. LOL My question: I want to take this image and put it on my desktop and turn it into a working shortcut to a...

Unknown icon on desktop [ 3 Answers ]

An unknown icon just showed up on my desktop. It is a windows icon with one of these ~ below it. Does anyone know what this is and if its OK to just delete it? Thanks, Kat.

View more questions Search