Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dave262 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Vonage and Zone Alarm firewall
    I have gone to Vonage for my phone service. Now when I boot up my computer from stand by I can not get on the web with out doing a computer reboot. I found out that if I go into my Zone Alarm firewall and change my settings to MEDIUM it works fine. Once I am connected I can go back and reset the firewall to HIGH and all is fine until I do a reboot later.
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

Mar 4, 2009, 02:03 AM
    Vonage for my phone service
    You'll be happier with ViaTalk, and save a ton especially if you use less than 500 min/mo

change my settings to MEDIUM it works fine
    Not problem solved?

--

Get a software firewall that doesn't suck like Agnitum (pro)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Zone Alarm Firewall [ 7 Answers ]

I am running Windows XP Home with Internet Explorer. For PC Protection I AVG Free Anti-Virus, Ad-Aware SE to detect and rmove Adware, Microsoft Anti-Spyware,Spybot,and Spyware Blaster to detect and remove spyware.Do you advise me to also download Zone Alarm Firewall protection. Some say yes and...

Uninstalled Zone Alarm - Internet No Longer works [ 2 Answers ]

I was running a cracked version of Zone Alarm Pro. I accidentally 'upgraded' to the new ZA Free Verions. At this point my Windows Live Messenger ceased to be able to connect. I searched the internet for solutions and found that it may be my new ZA causing the problem, so I uninstalled it. At this...

Zone Alarm Free Issue [ 7 Answers ]

I got a new computer last week, and installed Zone Alarm Free. No problems since then except for today, when I got a "blocked" message. I can Access AskMeHelpDesk but not Google or Yahoo. I turned off Zone Alarm then turned it back on and now the problem seems fixed... but I'm wondering if...

WindowsXP vs. Zone Alarm Free [ 5 Answers ]

Got a new computer. I had Zone Alarm Free on the other one and I had no problems. ... now I wonder: 1. Is ZA Free really better than WindowsXP firewall? 2. Which of the two uses less resources? Thanks!

Vonage [ 4 Answers ]

In case you aren't aware, Vonage is planning an IPO. As part of that they are offering longer term customers the ability to purchase shares at the initial offering price. Since I qualify I have been thinking about investing a relatively small amount (about $1K). I think the offering price will be...

View more questions Search