Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calloffthesearch Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 03:26 PM
    (UK) CITV kids show- 90s- involving a woman on an island/whales
    I'm trying to find this kids program I used to watch on CITV (I think), all I remember is it involved a woman who lived in solitude on an island... she could communicate with whales I think, and in the program her island was discovered by humans- who lived under the sea?

I really don't rememeber a lot- but I think I can remember there was the woman and two children as main-ish characters

It wasn't a cartoon, and it was a series- that (if my memory serves me right) came on before or after "the little vampire"...

Any ideas? Please and thank you!
    ~E~
    CJ87 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 05:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by calloffthesearch
    I'm trying to find this kids program i used to watch on CITV (i think), all i remember is it involved a woman who lived in solitude on an island... she could communicate with whales i think, and in the program her island was discovered by humans- who lived under the sea?

i really dont rememeber a lot- but i think i can remember there was the woman and two children as main-ish characters

it wasnt a cartoon, and it was a series- that (if my memory serves me right) came on before or after "the little vampire"...

any ideas? please and thank you!
    ~E~
    It was Ocean Odessy

Nov 15, 2007, 05:18 AM
    Hi- it was definitely Ocean Odessy the whale was a humpback called Charlie but it was on BBC
    calloffthesearch Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ87
    Hi- it was definately Ocean Odessy the whale was a humpback called Charlie but it was on BBC
    Omg- thank you! *looks it up* that's defineately it! Aww, that's brilliant- I thought I was never going to find it! :D

Thanks again!
    ~e~

Nov 16, 2007, 03:36 AM
    You're welcome!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s British Kids TV show [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone remember the name of a kids TV show where the opening credits started with a town inside one of those glass bottles? I'm pretty sure there were ghosts in the bottle to, and I think the programme was done with puppets! Any help would be appreciated, its driving me mental!

Old 90s kids space show [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of this show... It had 3 kids who I guess are in a space flight academy when the wing they are in gets transported to the other side of the universe... Each kid had a ship one was painted red with a phoenix, one blue with a shark, and a green one with god knows...

Early 90s kids TV show. [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. Can anyone help me I'm going crazy!! I need to know what the name of the show was on kids TV (could be bbc or ITV) in the early 90s. It featured an alien who had ears that were back to front and because of this he had to wear a hat that covered his ears all the time. The other main...

90s kids TV programme involving tea leaves! [ 2 Answers ]

It sounds sooooo strange but its driving me and my friends mad!. there was a programme on itv I think it was? which involved a boy who used to go and see a lady wo put tea leaves in a cup and she could see what was going on!. does any body know what it was called?? :rolleyes: xx

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

View more questions Search