Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macarena Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2005, 11:27 PM
    Asap! Help!! Urgent!! Aaaaaaa Statement Of Cash Flows
    I need urgent help with my accounting homework. I have to compare the statement of cash flows from the companies hersheys and nestle. And i've been trying to do it since last week. And im really totally lost! This is my final grade which is worth 100 point! Please please i really need help.

i've been trying to attach de file but it says its too heavy.
    So i only have the web links

These are the statements:

Nestle:
    http://www.ir.nestle.com/site/Manage...004/index.html

Hersheys:
    http://library.corporate-ir.net/libr...020/2004AR.pdf page 42

I would really apreciate your fast help

Thank u sooooooooooooooooo much for ur time!
    Tony2005 Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Nov 24, 2005, 10:26 AM
    Thanks for the weblink you send of Financial Statements of Nestle.
    On the left side of the corner, you will see Cons. Cash flow statement > click on that and you will clearly see all the similarities between the Nestle and Hershey. Keep in mind that in Nestle, the figures are given in (millions). Clicking on the Note column in the middle of Nestle cash flow statement, you can view the break of all those nomenclatures.
    Its easy, just take a piece of paper and write down all the nomenclature and add columns of Nestle and Hershey. You will get the answer.
    All the best friend.
    macarena Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2005, 12:19 PM
    Hey
    Thanks dude for your help. I really appreciate it! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statement of cash flow [ 2 Answers ]

If its stated that " $40,000 stock dividend was declared and issued during the year", does it mean the company already paid the dividend? Statement of cash flow is too complicated :confused:

Cash flow statement [ 1 Answers ]

I am using the indirect method for a cash flow statement. In the comparative balance sheet I have bonds payable 2003 $66,000 & 2004 $48,750 (decrease 17,250) The bonds payable were retired for $17,250. Do I show as an increase under financing activities?

Statement of Cash Flow Question [ 2 Answers ]

Give one reason why, in a 1 year period, a company may report a loss on the Income Statement, but report a positive cash flow in their Statement of Cash Flow.

Cash flows [ 2 Answers ]

If a company has positive cash flow, but the balance sheet shows decreased cash flow, what caused this?

View more questions Search