Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patferrier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Fencing positions
    Crossword question: fourth fencing position - five letters beginning with 'c'?

Check out some similar questions!

Fencing attacks and the martial arts [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to start a discussion about fencing moves and their similarity to martial arts moves. Anyone interested?

Invisible Fencing [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering what your opinions were on invisible fencing. I have been to their website, done some research on the topic and have scheduled an appointment for them to come and look at our property. But, what is your opinion on the fencing, does it work for little dogs as well as it...

Is there a height limit to block walls used as fencing ? [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have a block wall that is approx. 19' tall. It has a retaining wall that is 15' out and 3' high that slopes up to approx' height of 6' against the main wall leaving 13' of exsposed wall above the retainer. There are houses that share the other side of the block wall however the lots are...

Fencing with quadratics [ 2 Answers ]

Ms. Brown has 200m of fencing with which she plans to build a fence( no duh) She intends to construct a rectangular enclosure along a river where no fence is needed. She plans to divide the pen into two smaller pens. I have the 3 vertical fences labeled as y(there all the same length) and the...

Is fencing a good sport? [ 1 Answers ]

I sooo want to try this sport. Can anyone tell me how this goes? Do I need to buy the gears while I'm still checking out the sport? Just want to try it out first

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.