Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessica_Spencer Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2005, 05:45 AM
    Another good solution!
    I have a very special skin, very sensitive. It dries all the time, and when I tried to use some special soaps, I found out that I am allergic to artificial soaps. In fact, my dermatologist told me that basically every soap has chemical substances in it. So I started to use special liquid soaps, 100% natural-based.
    For instance, this one, which is in fact, the best for me: Gerovital Plant. Here are some details about: www.aslaskin.com

Best regards,
    Jess.
    charité Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2005, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale White Skin
    I've tried the Likas soap before. I had been using it for over 3 months with no results. Dry skin is what I achieved heh so I stopped using it because it didn't really help. I showered twice a day, every day.. with no results.. so I saw no point in it. I want to the try the FairGlow which is the Indian brand soap and I hear nothing but good results. Also, the Kojic Acid Soap by Kate Jones I think it is.. so if anyone is selling those two online.. I'd be willing to pay over $50 or so worth because I use soaps more than anything else. Also, if anyone is selling any kind of lotions.. do let me know! Lotions absorb faster into the skin.. and work stronger than soaps! Soap alone can't do the trick.

You can buy likas papaya in the Philippines.. and you can buy kate Jones Kojic Soap in Ebay - http://www.ebay.ph/viItem?ItemId=5643587571

It would cost you USD 2 to 3 for 2 pieces. :) try it.. let the others know if it works out for you too :D
    charité Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2005, 10:04 AM
    Jessica Spencer, thanks for that info.. Unfortunately, I think most of the women here want to whiten their skin.. they are frustrated as it is, that is why I'm sharing the one thing that worked for me.. I sure it will work for them too

You should remember to use the kojic soap once a day only.. and remember also to use moisturizer or lotion or else your skin might dry up.. :)
    socalstudios Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2005, 10:44 PM
    Got my likhas papaya soap 2 weeks, ago almost done with the first of three ordered bars. Not a daarn change, why is papaya so overrated in the philipnes. It dries skin but not too much, itches a little, and its scent is like of cheap cheap soap. It doesn't even out skin blemishes either. Horrible porduct but at least it didn't put me in a worst position than I started.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How about soaps that actually worK?? [ 2 Answers ]

How about soaps that actually worK??

View more questions Search