Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rolen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 09:57 AM
    White specs in water
    I have white particles in the water in one of my showers, but no where else in the house. I only have 1 hot water heater too. Any suggestions on what it is and how to get rid of them?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 12, 2007, 10:03 AM
    These whits specs. Do they seem like plastic or mineral?
    rolen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 10:18 AM
    They seem more mineral than plastic. But what really throws me is that they only come out of that 1 shower and no where else.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 12, 2007, 10:32 AM
    Do this. Run the hoit water in the bath room sink until the water runs hot. Shut the water off and unscrew the aerator from the spout and check the screens. Any white particles on the screens?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White floating objects in cold tap water [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I've asked two questions regarding white floating objects in cold tap water, but I need to ask one more time because so far nothing explains my situation. (1) I have a tankless heater - so the particles are not from dip tube. (2) The white floating objects don't dissolve in...

Kz650 specs [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what the carb float measurement should be for a 1978 kz650. I just rebuilt the carbs and they still leak gas from the bowls. Any suggestions?

Belt specs [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find the dimensions for the belt on a 1999 yardman tractor the oem part number is 742-0485 according to the parts manual. The tractor is second hand and I believe the belt on it is incorrect and it keeps throwing the belt and cutting it .Thanks

Water heater white pipe [ 1 Answers ]

Yes there is a white pipe coming down through my water heater very thin white pipe and is leaking water.

Engine oil specs [ 1 Answers ]

What will happen if you put 3 quarts of oil in a 1&3/4 capacity engine? I am having a trouble with the engine cranking with the spark plugs installed. When you take the spark plugs out, oil pumps out when cranking engine.

View more questions Search