Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dbergey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Kenmore washer
    Kenmore 80 series washer model # 28812790 has started to wobble during spin cycle and does not spin the water out properly.
    applsvcgirl Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Nov 13, 2007, 04:38 AM
    Does the whole machine wobble/walk/bang or just the inner tub? Have you recently moved the machine involving it to be laid down?
    Dbergey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by applsvcgirl
    Does the whole machine wobble/walk/bang or just the inner tub? Have you recently moved the machine involving it to be laid down?
    No I have not moved it recently and the whole machine does wobble and walk.
    applsvcgirl Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Nov 13, 2007, 02:39 PM
    Tilt the machine forward to release the back self leveling leges. If they do not release whack on them until they do. Now ease the machine back down till you touch the legs and release it for the las inch or two and try spinning the machine with no clothes in it. If it doesn't work let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Model # of Kenmore Elite Catalysts Washer set to Kenmore 110.60936990 dryer from 1999 [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing weird problems with my top of the line Kenmore Elite Catalysts washing machine. I bought the washer and dryer as a pair for about $1700 in 1999. The dryer model # is 110.60936990 but the sticker has worn off the washer so I do not know the model #. I think it could be...

Kenmore stack washer/dryer - washer makes noise during wash [ 2 Answers ]

My son has a Kenmore stack washer/dryer that makes a noise that sounds something like a gear when washing only. Could this be a transmission problem? Jay

Kenmore washer dryer combo 110-92966-102,washer agitates for a little then it stops. [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore washer dryer combo 110-92966-102, The washer will fill and it will agitate for a little bit for about a minute, then it will stop before finishing.When it stops there is no motor sound.No matter what I set the knob to it will not start up again,but if I wait several minutes it will...

Kenmore 70 Washer [ 1 Answers ]

The washer does not spin. How do I remove the top. Any other advice?

View more questions Search