Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimmy765 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 08:06 AM
    Probation Transfer
    My daughter is on county probation in tn and ask her probation officer if she could transfer to nc where I live and was told she had to pay all her fine off before she could get transferred.she is on mis. Charges.can you transfer without paying your fines off.can't u pay them off from where you transfer to?I thought they could send a financial obligation paper with her transfer.how do I get past this probation officer that doesn't want to try and help someone so they can have a better life.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2007, 05:41 AM
    Hello k:

At the top of this forum, I wrote a piece called transfer of probation. You should read that.

excon
    kimmy765 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 05:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello k:

At the top of this forum, I wrote a piece called transfer of probation. You should read that.

excon

I was wondering if it had to be the person on probation or can a family member request the manual?My daughter doesn't know about all this,this is her first time on probation.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2007, 06:25 AM
    Hello again, kimmy:

The probation department is a PUBLIC entity. ANYONE can request any document from ANY public agency.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transfer of probation [ 16 Answers ]

How long will it take to transfer my probation from Michigan to dallas Texas I was put on probation for 12 months on a larceny in building charge that was knock down to a entry without permission charge. The department of correction or my "probation officer" requested that I do 90 days in jail if I...

Probation transfer from WI. [ 3 Answers ]

My friend was living in Tennessee and got a little behind on his child support after 22 years of paying religiously, and was extradited to Wisconsin and spent a year in jail there. They let him out with time served and one year's probation almost 2 months ago. He has been trying to get transferred...

Probation transfer [ 1 Answers ]

What is the estimated fee for probation transfer

Probation transfer from AZ to CA [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My brother has unsupervised probation in Mohave County AZ and he would like to have it transferred to San Diego County. He will be moving out here and living with me. How do we go about making this happen? And how long does it usually take?

View more questions Search