Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ltruscla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 05:39 AM
    Merging or Acquiring an Organization
    What are the financial risks of merging with or acquiring an organization in another country and how those risks could be mitigated?
    delite Posts: 202, Reputation: 3

Nov 29, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ltruscla
    What are the financial risks of merging with or acquiring an organization in another country and how those risks could be mitigated?
    Merging a u.s company with foreign can result in substantial tax consequences. Need international tax attorney to review details of your transaction.
    Buying or setting up a corporation in a foreign country should not result in any u.s. tax consequence. Again, need to consult lawyers in u.s. and abroad.
    delite Posts: 202, Reputation: 3

May 5, 2008, 09:19 PM
    in,most cases buying a domestic or forigeign entity would not necessarily result in adverse tax consequences. Each transax=ction and steep must be reviewed. If you meed help going forward, I may be able toassist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Merging with MS Works [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to merge information from MS Word into an MS Works database?

Merging a Qucken File With Excel [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if it is possible to merge (or however you call it) a Quicken 6 document with an Excel spreadsheet? I would like to have what I put in Quicken available also in Excel. If that is not possible, is it possible to email a document from Quicken? And, how would you do that? I know...

Merging to a Spreadsheet from word document [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to merge a word document to a single sheet on a spreadsheet. Basically I want to print my invoices out and therefore the information I need to be printed on the invoice is contained under in the company spreadsheet on the sales ledger.

Merging 2 Excel files [ 4 Answers ]

I've got a specialized Excel Form that we use to transcribe groups of records: Here's an example: http://catholicrecordsociety.org/projects/stjosephorphanasylum/volunteers.html (you need to have Macros Enabled) You'll see that the Card Tab is for entering Records and the Spreadsheet is...

View more questions Search