Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Nov 12, 2007, 01:42 AM
    Anyone know a good military game for the Wii?
    I'm looking for a good video game for my Nintendo Wii, anyone know a good one?
    madfunkyone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 09:23 PM
    You could try any of the Call of Duty games (3, World at War & Modern Warfare)

The only other game that springs to mind is Battalion Wars 2
    adthern Posts: 282, Reputation: 28

May 15, 2010, 08:20 PM

Call of duty series are all pretty good, though the later ones tend to be shorter in game play (Modern warefare).
    aswan50 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Oct 3, 2010, 03:09 PM
    Cod4Mw:R Is Great! Also I got "The Conduit" It's a bit like call of duty its just bad because you can't pick what gun you will use when your Playing Online.
    leglisss125 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 10:06 PM

Call of duty black ops I heard it just came out for wii
    WeskerFTW Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 11:49 PM
    In my opinion the Conduit is THE best Shooter game Exclusively for the Nintendo Wii, and plus The Conduit 2 is going to be coming out soon enough

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rebooting the Wii? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, first of all, all the sockets work, so its not the sockets, but second of all, My Wii has been completely blank, showing no signs of life, the light won't turn on at all when I hook it into a socket, is there a way I can reboot it or something?

Good price on the Wii in Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, This isn't really a question.. well at the bottom it is. If anyone is looking to get a Wii for this Christmas in Canada, Dell has a good special right now: Home & Home Office: Wii Console Bundle with Wii Play and Metroid Prime 3 The Wii, 2 controllers and 3 games (Wii...

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Which Wii game? [ 4 Answers ]

What in your opinion is the best Wii game and why? I'm not interested in shooting games. My son likes to play driving games the best and my daughter loves to play games on the computer like My Little Pony and Barbie games. There are so many out there that look fun. Which is your favorite?

Military Men.. Noo Good [ 4 Answers ]

I had been dating this military guy for 4 months everything was going great and we went so well togetha.. we been through it all.. I lost my virginity to him... I even got pregnant by him and he went through the whole miscarriage problem that we had.. all of a sudden he invites me over to his place...

View more questions Search