Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Nov 12, 2007, 12:12 AM
    What's a good book to read?
    My mom is badgering me, telling me that I watch too much TV. Reading a good book is the only thing that really entertains me other than video games and TV. Can anyone recommend a good book. I'm into action books like the Bourne series which I've read each book twice. The Guardians of Time series are books I liked, the books from the series are The Named, The Dark, and The Key. A book that combines fantasy with reality or a really good action/thriller book would be my kind of book, if you know a book like that tell me please.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 12, 2007, 01:32 AM
    I love True Crime novels...

They are real, and you learn laws and all that good stuff...

Nov 12, 2007, 01:38 AM
    Thanks, I'll take a look at it.
    Vision Expert

Nov 12, 2007, 01:41 AM
    Definitely... amusing yet scary... you'd be surprised what sort of freaks live near us...

Nov 12, 2007, 01:44 AM
    I've seen some freaky things in my short lifetime, there's not a lot of things that shock or amaze me.
    Vision Expert

Nov 12, 2007, 01:45 AM
    THere's always something will shock or scare you...

Nov 12, 2007, 01:51 AM
    I've seen a body skinned, all you saw were the muscles and veins of the body. My neighbor was arrestd on murder and inhumane acts charges.
    Vision Expert

Nov 12, 2007, 01:54 AM
    That's tragic... I'm just saying that there are plenty of things in life that you have not seen no matter your age or experience...

Nov 12, 2007, 01:55 AM
    Yea I know, well it looks like a good book, I think I'll buy it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Book I read when I was younger [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I once read a book that was about a surreal place where things were regulated and old people went away to what's supposed to be a better place but turns out to be them being left for dead... For some reason I want to say it's the edge of time or the fray of time but I just can't pinpoint...

Has anyone read this book and recommends it? [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering, due to all the "ex" questions and concerns on these boards lately, my own included... I have heard of this book called, "It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken." I bought it last night and have just begun reading it. Apparently both of the authors (Greg and Amiira...

I'm Searching for a book I read it age's can someone help me name and find it. [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a little about the story, its rather young adult fiction, or child fiction Its about a town, where everyone knows everybody, but theirs a small society of secret wolves and I think it's the mayor who's the head wolf, now the son of the mayor is about to take of the wolves but he must...

View more questions Search