Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karim_sbitar Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Nov 21, 2005, 11:57 AM
    Bleeding gum
    I have a permanent gum bleeding. Its making my life impossible, even whene I eat a banana it makes my gum bleeds. I have seen a dentist and made a depuration but in vain. Can u please tell me what's my problem
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Nov 21, 2005, 01:04 PM
    There are a lot of causes of gum bleeding. One important cause would be Scurvy or lack of Vitamin C. Another would be Vitamin K deficiency especially in Third world countries where home deliveries are rampant. Diseases like leukemia also can present as gum bleeding & so does Dengue hemorrhagic fever. I think you should consult a doctor, not a dentists so tests could also be run. Hope I am of help.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2005, 07:28 AM
    Gum bleeding
    Hi,
    I agree with Dimples. Please see a doctor.
    I would also suggest getting yourself another dentist. A good dentist would follow up with some tests. A doctor is a good idea.
    You might also have some type of gum disease, and the best thing to do is to see a doctor, right away. If the doctor cannot diagnose it, he/she can refer you to a good dentist, who will know what to do.
    Don't put it off. I do wish you the best. I am 63 yrs old, just getting new dentures, and I have been there, done that... had a dentist for many years, before I found out he didn't know very much at all about gum disease!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding... [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, this may be a weird question, but I'm kind of worried. Since last night, when I poop, I bleed. I'm bleeding from my rectum, and today it was so bad that there were drops of blood in the toilet. I don't bleed during the day, it only bleeds when I poop. I thought it was my period at first, but...

Bleeding After Sex [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: OK hey all! First off... Everytime after me and my boyfriend has sex, I get up to go use the restroom, and when I whip I'm bleeding! Not heavly, but a faded red coloring! This happends every time we have sex! What is this caused by, and is it OK that I bleed?

What Is The Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband and I have been trying to get P for 6 months now my last cycle started on 17/04/05 o was on 30/04/05 we had intercourse around that day and that day next cycle was due 15/05/05 on 09/05/05 I was discharging a light red muck like mucus this occurred for 6 days on and off nothing big...

7 weeks & bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I am almost 7 weeks pregnant. And have been bleeding for 14 days! It has never been anything other than brown, and some days have been heavier than others, although I have never soaked a pad, (been surviving on pantyliners). I went to the clinic, had an ultrasound on March 30/2005. Was told...

View more questions Search