Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vl7771 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Kenmore Microwave not heating
    We just replaced a fan above our stove with a Kenmore microwave. The light and the clock work on the microwave but the microwave does not heat anything. Can the microwave work off any 110 outlet?

Thank you,
    Linda
    applsvcgirl Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Nov 13, 2007, 04:41 AM
    Yes it can. Is this a new unit or new to you unit?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Dryer not heating [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Dryer model 110.73022100 that runs but doesn't heat up. I have replaced the ingnitor, thermostate and thermostate fuse and nothing has helped. I have detached and check the gas line which works fine but there is no ingition of the pilot when the dryer is turned on. Any...

Kenmore over head microwave [ 2 Answers ]

My microwave only produces heat part of the time but the fan is always on when it's operational so you can't tell if it's heating the food or not until you pull it out. Could this be something I might be able to fix myself? I just spent $350 repairing my kenmore fridge last week and these...

Kenmore heating element [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore dryer six years old. I just got problem there is no heat. Then I change the heating element. It work find for two cycle each cycle took 60 minutes then it quit working then I did Change again It repeat the same problem so what's wrong? Would you give me some asvise to trouble...

Kenmore Dryer not heating [ 1 Answers ]

I'm working on my mothr in laws 10 yr old kenmore dryer that runs, but the heat element does not get hot. I have taken the element out found no breaks in it, it ohms good. I have 110 volts on both wires to the element. What am I missing ?

View more questions Search