Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    73SINNER Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 03:09 PM
    Heater won't kick on LED flashes "2" times ?
    I'm having a problem with my heat kicking on after not using it for the summer , I went to the roof and trouble shooted and there is a LED light that flashes 2 times . The manual says

If the Led flashes 2 times it's the end switch , if the end switch doesn't close before the ignition period . The induced draft motor will remain on and the control will stay in pre-purge until the end switch remains closed for the full pre purge period , The LED will flash an error code of "2" /..

Ok got that far now how the do I fix this ? Were is the "end switch" located and what do I do ? Anyone?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 11, 2007, 05:30 PM
    Usually the end switch is attached or internal with the inducer fan motor. Usually you will have to replace the inducer fan and switch assembly. See if more info is available on the sticky notes in the beginning of this board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concord 80 plus gas furnace- Blowing cold air & LED Flashes 4 times [ 4 Answers ]

I am a new home owner and have never dealt with a newer furnace. I woke up and the furnace was blowing out cold air. The LED inside of the furnace flashes four times which says 'Limit or Rollout Switch Open' I honestly have no idea what that means and I really do not have the money for a...

Goodman GMH8 heating unit - LED Led flash 4 times [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have just recently bought a Goodman GMH81155CNAG gas heating furnace. I find the manual is very unhelpful as far as diagrams and explanatory. The problem that I am having is when I closed the doors for the furnace, the heat would stop and only the blower running. The LED would flash...

Heater blows cold when "On", not at all on "Auto" [ 1 Answers ]

Our gas heater is 7 years old, and has worked fine in the two years we've rented here. This winter though, we can't get it to work consistently. When on "Auto", it doesn't turn on at all, no matter what temperature we select, and when we turn the fan to "On", it simply blows cold air. It...

Turn key & get "click" a few times then the car starts [ 8 Answers ]

Hello Car Experts! Need you expert opinion on this problem I'm having with my 95 Avalon: When I turn the key it clicks about the first 6 times and finally it starts after that. What causes this? (Starter, battery cables, Alternator?) Would appreciate any advice

My Furnace won't kick on even after I've manually primed it 10 times [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know why I can't seem to keep the furnace running I prime it it stays on for 2 minutes then shuts down even before the blower starts . What's up with the red light near the reset button

View more questions Search