Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clippert10 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 11:10 AM
    What is the animated movie from the 90s
    This movie I used to watch with my kids and it was about these three animals. They were all different and their "mother" the animal that looked after them got sick from the pollution in their forest. And they have to find this one thing to make her better. And they all go on this adventure. But I cannot think of the movie. Does anyone know the ttle?:confused:
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Nov 11, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Once Upon A Forest
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Nov 11, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Good lord! We just had this question 3 days ago! I seriously think we get this one every week.

Nov 12, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stardust713
    Good lord! We just had this question 3 days ago! I seriously think we get this one every week.
    It`s a shame there isn`t a FAQ section, to list all the popularly searched movies.

Once Upon A Forest
    Hugga Bunch
    Bad Ronald
    Don`t Be Afraid of the Dark
    Frog Dreaming etc

;)

Nov 12, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crowman
    It`s a shame there isn`t a FAQ section, to list all the popularly searched movies.

Once Upon A Forest
    Hugga Bunch
    Bad Ronald
    Don`t Be Afraid of the Dark
    Frog Dreaming etc

;)
    Don't forget

Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland
    The Fluppy Dogs
    Wee Sing in Sillyville (which surprisingly hasn't occurred in awhile)
    Unico
    Rock-A-Doodle
    And many more.
    kristin_danielle Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 05:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by clippert10
    this movie i used to watch with my kids and it was about these three animals. they were all different and their "mother" the animal that looked after them got sick from the pollution in their forest. and they have to find this one thing to make her better. and they all go on this adventure. but i cannot think of the movie. does anyone know the ttle?:confused:
    Its called Once Upon a Forest.
    JFFTidus Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Nov 13, 2007, 05:28 AM
    Well the site needs to make a quarry on the question and cross reference it to already posted questions. It's a program that you can install to web forums. (I know off topic... )

Nov 13, 2007, 05:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JFFTidus
    Well the site needs to make a quarry on the question and cross reference it to already posted questions. Its a program that you can install to web forums. (I know off topic...)
    Good idea. This is off topic too but does it irk anyone else when people don't read the already posted responses and then post THE Same THING! Maybe that's just me.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Yeah, but on the other hand, I am sometimes amused to be able to answer the 22nd monthly inquiry on Flight of the Navigator in two seconds with complete ease. I may just put together my own list of the Greatest Movie Questions for this site, post it somewhere, and link to it every time someone asks about Unico. Unicoooo!

Nov 13, 2007, 06:06 PM
    I forget which user put up the list, but someone made a page for the most asked about films from the IMDb forum. (LINK)
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Nov 13, 2007, 10:07 PM
    Hey Stardust, can you tell me what the movie is where there are animals in the forest that get sick from pollution? They go on an adventure to find a cure.

Nov 14, 2007, 03:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by giani513
    Hey Stardust, can you tell me what the movie is where there are animals in the forest that get sick from pollution? They go on an adventure to find a cure.
    I hope you're making a joke, but since this is the internet and it's hard to tell sarcasm it's Once Upon a Forest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three unknown animated movie titles 80s/early 90s [ 26 Answers ]

For the last couple years I've been on a quest to find all the movies I used to love as a kid. But I'm down to 3 that seem impossible! Maybe one of you can help me! :D Movie 1 - I recently had a tiny break in this case. This movie was almost definitely made from a children's book called "The...

Early - mid 90s animated kid's show [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a early - mid 90s kid's show. It was a computer generated show. It involved 5 planets (I think) that had engine and the people were like fire people, ice people, rock people and I think there were others. There was also a war involved.

Animated movie from mid 90s [ 8 Answers ]

This was an animated movie that came out around 1994 or 95. All I remember about this movie is it was about a little boy and he goes on some kind of adventure. I don't even remember what the adventure was. I remember having a coloring book that went with it. I don't think it was disney but I...

80's or 90s animated film with animals [ 2 Answers ]

I actually remember a lot about this movie and have been trying to figure out its title for over a year now. I even told a boy that I would marry him if he found out. Luckyly he didn't because marrying him would have been bad Any way on to the movie It is an 80s or 90s animated film staring...

View more questions Search