Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katieL2233 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 10:46 AM
    Research topics for lord of the flies
    Hello everyone!

I have to write a 10 page paper on a research topic of lord of the flies, and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a research topic for lord of the flies. I am not looking for anyone to do my paper, but I am having trouble coming up with a research topic for the book that is 10 pages long. Anyone have any suggestions? Please let me know.
    cjtsn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 07:04 AM
    I do not have an answer... but tel me if you do have any ideas... I am facing the same problem and need some help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis statment-lord of the flies [ 2 Answers ]

I need help about a thesis statement for lord of the flies and its about the conch and a sows head and how it has powers over the children

My land lord [ 2 Answers ]

M landlord has got a eviction letter on the property in which I'm living with my two kids and partner ,from county court , because he didn't pay his mortgage on time from last 6 months and I'm renting his property, so kindly tell me what I should do ? And where to go? And for more information my...

Oh lord he traveled so hard? [ 1 Answers ]

Oh lord he travled so hard, that is the line I cn remember from this song. It kind of reminds me of the fugees but I know it isn't one of there's any help?

Lord of the flies Thesis [ 1 Answers ]

How can I make my thesis by the stand of "Fear leads a man to pain"... wat does it mean anyway?:(

Land lord entry [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I went away for a month and I spent a lot of time worring that the landlord would enter my apartment well I was gone (it happened with a preveous land lord) I was just wondering if she could do that because I was not there for her to give any notice to if she wanted to enter the apartment...

View more questions Search