Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askmaya Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 09:44 AM
    How do I begin
    Dear Sir,
    I have a project to be done in asp. The features are very simple. There will be a login page. The visitors will be required to register themselves to view the contents. They have to fill in a form, it would form the database, and it should go to the SQL server. The owner of the website will have to access the database. How do I begin? Will somebody guide me?
    Regards,
    Askmaya

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where to begin [ 2 Answers ]

Thanks everyone for all your answers, new question, I have no ideal where to start. I don't know what kind of doctor to see for the pregnancy or when to start going. Please, more answers would be great.

Don't know where to begin [ 4 Answers ]

I am five almost six months pregnant. I dated a 22 yr old military guy for three months found out I was pregnant and we broke things off. However he promised he would be a father to the child until he got back together with his ex. He wanted to give me money monthly and not go through court because...

I need help and where do I begin [ 2 Answers ]

My case involved a divorce cash settlement in 1991 in which my ex refused to comply with the judgement and in 2005 became an estate matter. I hired an attorney who said his legal fees would come directly from his estate and filed a motion stating the same. In may the case was settled and my...

Where do I begin ; ) [ 6 Answers ]

I am a 35 year old female. I am 5'2 and 200lbs (I know I am overweight) On August 1, 2002 I had a grand mal seizure while on a break at work. ( I am an exec. Assistant). I was taken by ambulance to the local hospital where I spent a few weeks have one seizure after another. They ran a...

How Do I Begin? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question for anyone that could help me through this. I was asked to build a website for a growing company because I have previous experience in school building them, and friends with the owner of the company but in the past I have only used geocities for my own personal sites, and have...

View more questions Search