Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mgpf99 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 09:06 AM
    Zoning issue 1 zone working @ a time?
    I have 2 zone oil heat in my new/old home (1952). I added the 2nd zone in threw a professional plumber. My question is it seems like it's only working 1 zone at a time? I've been waking up to 58 degrees on zone 1, can you help? Zone 2 is upstairs.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 11, 2007, 09:42 AM
    ((I added the 2nd zone in threw a professional plumber)). If the plumber did the work lately I believe he should look at it first. He may have made a mistake in wiring.

Nov 12, 2007, 08:41 AM
    You were right it was a wiring issue my uncle is a lic. Elec. And he looked at it it's all set now thanks.

Nov 12, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Comment on hvac1000's post
    He was right, wiring issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baseboar water heater system not working in one zone. [ 2 Answers ]

My Baseboard water circulation heater system has 3 Zones. The 3rd zone on my third floor is not working. The circulation water pipes near the heating unit become hot when I turn on the thrmostat and then cools down. I have no heat on the 3rd floor, but at time the unit works.

Time Sensitive issue regarding fraud charges [ 2 Answers ]

I know, I know this is going to start like you have all heard before, but I swear I am a concerned friend. A buddy of mine was fired from his job forging documents of Non existent companies and than stealing materials to paint some guys cars (the guys are drug dealers whom yes my buddy did this...

Zone Alarm Free Issue [ 7 Answers ]

I got a new computer last week, and installed Zone Alarm Free. No problems since then except for today, when I got a "blocked" message. I can Access AskMeHelpDesk but not Google or Yahoo. I turned off Zone Alarm then turned it back on and now the problem seems fixed... but I'm wondering if...

New two zone heating system not working. [ 1 Answers ]

We are about to close on a new condo and we had a two zone system put in. The problem is when the heat is off upstairs and the temp is set around 70 in the lower level the temp in the upper level reaches 74 or higher and you can feel the heat coming out the vents. The contractor says this is...

View more questions Search