Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olivia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2005, 07:01 PM
    Electric shower
    HI I love the british electric showers and would like to have something similar in my home. Any suggestions of where I could get one or some similar showe. Do you need a lot of space to put in a waterless shower, we don't have a big bathroom. Hot water heater is at the other end of the house. Old farm house.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 21, 2005, 12:25 PM
    Hi Olivia,

Didn't you ask about electric showers some time back?
    Electric showers are small units and don't take up much room. They use cold water so it will will make no difference how far away the water is located. Check them out at. http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/65-0000
    Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electric Force and Electric Field? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Can some one explain to me briefly what's the different between electric force and electric field? I am having trouble to make them clear to myself. Thanks you so much. Jack

Electric shower head [ 3 Answers ]

We recently moved to a place that has an electric shower head. Twice when my husband has used it, there has been no warm or hot water, and he resolved this by clicking the switch on and off a few times. He is very paranoid about electrocuting himself, and is worried that the occasional lapse in...

Gas Vs. Electric [ 12 Answers ]

I am terrible with engines so I was considering getting all electric Lawn equipment. What do you think I would be sacrificing ? I have a zero Lot line so I don't have that much to cut and Some of the equipment is wireless.

Electric Boxes [ 3 Answers ]

These are some real basic questions, but I would prefer to do it right and avoid potential isssues later. For installation of new light switches and additional outlets... Are metal or plastic boxes better? Why? The boxed have a 3/8" offset marker on them, but I am using 1/2" sheetrock....

View more questions Search