Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhags919 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 02:57 AM
    Labour union
    Labour union are hindrance to the industry/ labour are partners to the industry if nurtured properly
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2007, 06:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bhags919
    labour are partners to the industry if nurtured properly
    Hello b:

But if NOT nurtured properly, they NEED unions. History says labour is treated unfairly without unions.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 11, 2007, 07:00 AM
    Natured property, I guess in some places like "OZ" it may be that way but in general the two forces are not working togethre but have a more adversary positions.

But then I do understand this is some management training or college class where you are being taught the evil of unions. But in the real world it is really not true.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be in slow labour? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 40 weeks pregnant today and for the last 3 days I have had 3 bloody shows But last night it came with a lot pain in my lower belly it would come and go the baby was moveing a lot, I also went to the loo a lot last night and woke up this morning with a little belly pain but not as bad as...

Cat About To Go In Labour. [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: What do I have to do for my daughter's cat when she has her kitties? She seems to hide in the basement lately, but we don't want her down there, where else can we set up her box? Also can we pick up the kittens once they're born?

Labour unions [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently studying labour unions, and I need to know some advantages and disadvantages of unions in general

Union and non-Union works [ 2 Answers ]

What are the advantages and disadvantages of Union and non-union works in a Tool and Die industry? :confused:

View more questions Search