Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brycen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 10:43 PM
    Name That Movie!From the 80's or 90's?
    Ok I have beend trying for over a year now to rememer the title or actors of a movie that I watched as a kid and cannot remember or find this movie for the life of me.So what I remember was this girl,her sister and I'm guessing her sisters boyfrined driving home form gift shopping and the girl sits in the back on a red sled,they are siniging a song then the girl in the back slides out of the jeep and hits her head on a tree.After that she goes into like a coma where she is in this fantasy candy land.She meets this big guys that makes cookies.And I'm guessing that there is a guy that wears all black and tries to terrorize this little tow nand she tries to stop him.Thats all I can really remember.I think that one of the actors is Phoebe Cates from drop dead fred but none of her movies look familiar with me.If anyone can heal I greatly great appriciate it.
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Nov 11, 2007, 08:55 AM
    Gotcha covered! This movie is Babes in Toyland, and Drew Barrymore was in this as the little girl. She does end up in Toyland, and has to save it from Barnaby who's the evil guy in black. Keanu Reeves was in this, too, and Pat Morita from Karate Kid fame played the Toymaster! The actress you're thinking of was Phoebe Cates is actually Jill Schoelen. Hope this helps you! :)
    Brycen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brycen
    Ok i have beend trying for over a year now to rememer the title or actors of a movie that i watched as a kid and cannot remember or find this movie for the life of me.So what i remember was this girl,her sister and im guessing her sisters boyfrined driving home form gift shopping and the girl sits in the back on a red sled,they are siniging a song then the girl in the back slides out of the jeep and hits her head on a tree.After that she goes into like a coma where she is in this fantasy candy land.She meets this big guys that makes cookies.And im guessing that there is a guy that wears all black and trys to terrorize this littel tow nand she trys to stop him.Thats all i can really remember.I think that one of the actors is Phoebe Cates from drop dead fred but none of her movies look familiar with me.If anyone can heal i greatly great appriciate it.
    WOW! Thank sooooo much.
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Nov 11, 2007, 10:56 AM
    You're very welcome! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A 80's or 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie about Fast Eddie Where a fast eddie was a principle and buried his car under a football field and a boy named dillon raced a guy for the jukebox in his office. The boy lost it and was given another chance from the same guy last time only this time fast eddie dug up his car in...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Children's movie from 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This has been driving me crazy for almost a year! Here's what I can remember... Three kids either going to visit their aunt or grandma (really weird looking people, very eccentric) and stuff in the house comes to life. I think its musical instruments or something strange like that. There was...

Movie from the 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was little but I can't remember what its called. The semi-trucks in the movie drive by themselves and I remember seeing a green glowing light in the sky. Ring any bells to anyone? This is driving me nuts!

View more questions Search