Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dclarke10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 08:43 PM
    How much is the neapolitan children bathing by john singer sargent worth
    I just want to know how much this pieces of art is worth I got the original copy of it I also have several other pieces of art that are worth a lot
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 10, 2007, 09:10 PM
    I would take them to an appraiser??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 10, 2007, 09:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dclarke10
    i just wana know how much this peices of art is worth i got the original copy of it i also have several other peices of art that are worth alot
    Ummm, the original of the Sargent painting you mention is in an art museum in Massachusetts.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 10, 2007, 09:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    Ummm, the original of the Sargent painting you mention is in an art museum in Massachusetts.

LMAO!
    catart Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 07:53 AM
    A copy is not worth very much. Since the original of this particular painting is owned by a major American museum it is unlikely to be by the artist. It might be an oil study but that would require careful examination by the raisonne committee. Send me an email of the image and signature block and I will provide you with an initial review. Thank you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2007, 11:08 PM
    Please note that images can, and are preferred to be posted on the threads of the original questions so that others might also benefit from the answers that are given.

I'm glad that this is a site that is set up so that people who are knowledgeable about certain subjects can volunteer their time here to answer questions without advertising within a post that they can directly help a poster outside of the confines of this site with answering questions, and without the thought of personal financial gain by the person who is responding to the questions. That's part of what makes this site great! Free answers by experts!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathing a mother cat [ 3 Answers ]

My cat gave birth to two kittens yesterday. She is a very young mother, and we are proud of her cause she is being very good. My question has to do with her hygiene. She has white fur on her back legs and it became very stained with red throughout the birthing process. We cleaned the blanket and...

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

Bathing a beagle [ 8 Answers ]

I am going to try to bath our beagle, no problem. I have been told that his anal glands must be empty. How do I empty them?

Grandmother bathing with an almost 3 year old Grandson? [ 15 Answers ]

My stepdaughter told me that her almost 3 year old son is bathing with his other Grandmother. Is this normal or an OK thing to do? I told my stepdaughter that I think it is a form of child abuse. Am I right?

Not bathing after sex [ 16 Answers ]

K I have a question I am a male and need to know if my girl friend is pragnant so I am 16 years old a need a answer k well me and my girl friend had sex Monday as we were going at it I had to so I pulled out but I don't know if it was in time I was not wereing a condum then she wants to go at it...

View more questions Search