Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joedaly72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 07:30 PM
    Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction
    p0443 Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction on mazda melinia s 1996 83k?what is the next stip?
    I cleared the check engine light and it went off ,and after 60miles driving it cames back again?why and how can I fix it ?

Also what is the cheapest way to reset my airbag on 2002 kia optima es with 90k?it was driving very good and the check engine light cam on ,also the airbag light on in same time? and when I take the fuse(10) of the fuse box inside the car the airbag light go off when I put the fuse back ,it comes on again? also I found error code turbine speed sensor input A need to be replaced as the scanner say! Dose it has any thing to do with the airbag light comes on and stay on?and can I fix it myself? and where can I fiend them?
    Some help please with my two cars..!
    Thank you!
    Joe
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 10, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joedaly72
    p0443 Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction on mazda melinia s 1996 83k?what is the next stip?

also what is the cheapest way to reset my airbag on 2002 kia optima with 90k?it was driving verygood and the check engine light cam on also the airbag light on in same time?! i found error code turbine speed sensor input A need to be replaced as the mecanic say! dose it has any thing to do with the airbag coms and stay on?and can i fix it my self??and where can i fiend them?
    some help please with my two cars..!!
    thank you!
    joe
    Yes, the Air Bag system has features and functions that directly relate to vehicle speed!
    Have the stored codes recorded and let us know what was found... Let's start here!
    joedaly72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Comment on CaptainRich's post
    I did not help me at all!
    cruehead27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2011, 07:37 PM
    I have a 99 mustang and mine just showed on the computer this code p0443 purge control valve system circuit or something like that. I looked at some things it could be does anybody know about how much it would be to fix. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System) [ 5 Answers ]

How much it cost to repair this on a 98 Honda Accord? P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System)

Honda Accord exi 1993 emission control system [ 1 Answers ]

Hi team My son has just bought his first car. The engine light comes on when he is driving the car for 10minutes at 70-80kmh. The manual indicates it is a fault with the emission control system. Can somebody out there indicate in AUD$ what this maight cost and what the actual fault may be...

Purge control Valve [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1998 nissan Altima and I'm trying to located where it is because I went to a mechanic yesterday and He didn't know where it was. I'm trying to do it myself. If anybody knows I need some help thanks

Emission control [ 1 Answers ]

What is emission control and what instruments control it in a 1991 honda accord ex. Specifically what is :crank case emission control, exhaust emission control and evaporative emission control.also what is ignition timing control system?

View more questions Search