Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boop21197 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Nov 10, 2007, 07:07 PM
    When I turn 62
    I'm 54 years old and I would like to know about when I turn 62 in 7 years.
    I know that you can get the full amount at 72, but I've been working since I was 16,
    I'm ready to kick back,
    So when I turn 62 , what do you do apply for it?
    I know this is a dum question, but I just wondered if anyone knew about this.
    Thank you.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2007, 08:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by boop21197
    I'm 54 years old and I would like to know about when I turn 62 in 7 years.
    I know that you can get the full amount at 72, but I've been working since I was 16,
    I'm ready to kick back,
    so when I turn 62 , what do you do apply for it?
    I know this is a dum question, but I just wondered if anyone knew about this.
    thank you.
    I'd go to the Social Security office, on a Monday or Tuesday around 10am. That is to avoid a long wait. When your number is called, walk up there and ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Take Your Turn [ 3 Answers ]

One night, a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible violations of the driving-under-the-influence laws. At closing time, he saw a fellow stumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and try his keys on five different cars before he found his. Then, he sat in the front...

No where to turn [ 4 Answers ]

I think its finally surfacing I'm so depreesed all the time I think I know why I think I fancy my best friend I adore her I would die for her but latley were always having little arguments and she's kind of distancing herself from me, all my friends keep saying I fancy her taking the wet like but I...

Its my turn [ 30 Answers ]

Im not sure I am ready to go posting all of my problems its much more than what I have encountered on this site but I don't want to make a start. Many of the posts I have read are thought provoking, they have lead me to question myself. I don't know what to start explaining and I would feel a...

A/c does not turn on [ 1 Answers ]

a/c has been working fine until yesterday afternoon, turned it on and nothing happened, no fan and no outside compressor. I put in a new tstat and still nothing. I left it in the auto a/c position and went to bed. Sometime in the middle of the night the unit came on and was working fine when we...

Don't know where to turn [ 1 Answers ]

Hello and Happy Holidays, It's all about the money, my wife and I are trying to sell our house so that we can move. We both have jobs waiting for us in a different state. The problem is that we found out that there is a lien against the house due to her ex-husband. He went bankrupt on a car...

View more questions Search